Effective Date: November 2014
Your privacy is very important to us. We want to make your experience on the Internet as enjoyable and rewarding as possible, and we want you to use the Internet’s vast array of information, tools, and opportunities with complete confidence.
A. When accessing our Website, Private Investment Club will learn certain information about you during your visit. How we will handle information we learn about you depends upon what you do when visiting our site. If you visit our site to read or download information on our pages, we collect and store only the following information about you:
1. The name of the domain from which you access the Internet;
2. The date and time you access our site; and
3. The Internet address of the Web site you used to link directly to our site.
If you subscribe to our newsletter and free video guide by entering your email address on our site, then we will store your email and other details in a database and use your email address to regularly send you information, updates and promotional emails related to real estate events, our products available for purchase, other real estate topics of interest, or posts on our blog. If you wish to stop receiving emails from us, then you can unsubscribe at any time by using the unsubscribe link included at the top and bottom of every email.
We do not guarantee that your email address will never be shared, sold, rented, or used for any reason except to deliver our email newsletter directly to you. We might build relationships with some of our partners, with whom we might be doing Joint Ventures, in which case your personal details may be shared with third parties, and/or third parties may be sending email to you directly on our behalf or for their own purposes. However all of these partners of ours are guaranteed to be legitimate and legal marketers with high quality verified offers and high integrity, who will always provide you with 1-click Unsubscribe links just like we are.
C. If you identify yourself by sending us an e-mail containing personal information, either directly or through a support form, then the personally identifiable information collected will be solely used to respond to your message. Content from your email message may appear on our website, blog, or in our newsletter, however only attributable to FIRST NAME, LAST INITIAL unless express permission from you is otherwise obtained.
Cookies and Retargeting Pixels
E. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, Private Investment Club uses software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. Private Investment Club will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us.
H. Keeping Your Information Secure We have implemented security measures we consider reasonable and appropriate to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Please be advised, however, that while we strive to protect your personally identifiable information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and are not responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your personally identifiable information. In the unfortunate event that your “personally identifiable information” (as the term or similar terms are defined by any applicable law requiring notice upon a security breach) is compromised, we may notify you by e-mail (at our sole and absolute discretion) to the last e-mail address you have provided us in the most expedient time reasonable under the circumstances; provided, however, delays in notification may occur while we take necessary measures to determine the scope of the breach and restore reasonable integrity to the system as well as for the legitimate needs of law enforcement if notification would impede a criminal investigation. From time to time we evaluate new technology for protecting information, and when appropriate, we upgrade our information security systems.
I. Other Sites; Links Our Website may link to or contain links to other third party Websites that we do not control or maintain, such as in connection with purchasing products referenced on our Website and banner advertisements. We are not responsible for the privacy practices employed by any third party Website. We encourage you to note when you leave our Website and to read the privacy statements of all third party Websites before submitting any personally identifiable information.
J. Children’s Privacy Statement
This children’s privacy statement explains our practices with respect to the online collection and use of personal information from children under the age of thirteen, and provides important information regarding their rights under federal law with respect to such information.
1. This Site is not directed to children under the age of thirteen and we do NOT knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site. We screen users who wish to provide personal information in order to prevent users under the age of thirteen from providing such information. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from a user under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we will delete such information from our records. If we change our practices in the future, we will obtain prior, verifiable parental consent before collecting any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site.
2. Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we also do NOT knowingly distribute such information to third parties.
3. We do NOT knowingly allow children under the age of thirteen to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information through the Site.
4. Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we do NOT condition the participation of a child under thirteen in the Site’s online activities on providing personally identifiable information.