Much of the content on this site is available at no cost, however some of the products or services that are recommended on this site may charge a one-time or a monthly fee with continued use. You should be aware that sometimes the Private Investment Club receives a small commission if you sign up for a service or purchase a product after clicking through a link on this site.
Here are the ethical guidelines that the site is operated under:
- We do not accept payment to post a review for any product or service.
- We invest considerable time and effort to review and test any product or service that is recommended.
- We incur the cost to produce written content, audio, or video that mentions a product or service.
- If you click on a link to a product or service from this website, you should assume that the Private Investment Club may get paid a commission if you purchase or register for that product or service. This isn’t always the case, but you should assume it is anyway so that there is no confusion.
- Any links to such product or service are added if they are relevant to the content of this website. We do not create posts for the sole purpose of including advertising links.
- Commission that is paid as a result of links to a product or service is used to offset the cost of producing the content made available on this site. These costs include employees time, web hosting, email software services, web design, business software, web development, etc.
- We hope this clarifies any questions you may have regarding the relationship to any external service or product mentioned on the Private Investment Club.